PMP Tips & Techniques
PMO Specialist, PMP Trainer, PMI-ACP Trainer, Agile/Scrum Coach and Consultant.
Creative and results oriented project/program manager with a solid background in project management, information system, IT and a deep interest in business strategy and Innovation.
In-depth skills in directing and managing full project lifecycles of complex projects and programs including projects in a global environment. Extremely organized with proven ability to communicate complex information clearly at all levels. Excellent analytical problem-solving ability with exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
PMO expertise in project portfolio management: project pipeline management vs. business and IT priorities and resource constraints, project scenario building, project portfolio risk management and project management process framework management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT)
- Agile Expert Certified (AEC™)
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™)
- Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™)
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS)
- Experience in working in CMMI Level 5 company (Polaris FT)
- Experience in working in CMMI Level 3 Company (DataSoft, Southtech)
- Country working experience: India, Myanmar, and Bhutan & Bangladesh
- Project Management (15+)
- Channel / Partner Management (15+) [Myanmar (2), Bhutan (1) & Bangladesh (10+)]
- Vendor Management (10+)
- Bid Management (100+)
- RFP & EOI writing (20+)
- Business Feasibility Study (10+)
- PMP, Business Development & Marketing Trainer (12+)
- Project Management Workshop (25+)